1) What are the registration fees?
- Fee for APRIA Students: SGD 321.00
- Fee for APRIA Members: SGD 535.00
- Registration fees will cover for 2 lunches, one on the 30th July, and the other on the 31st July. Refreshments from 30th July to 1st of August will also be covered.
- We are working on arranging a welcome dinner on the 30th July.
2) Is there any travel grant available to attend the conference?
3) Is there a scholarship available to attend the conference?
- Yes, APRIA will notify the scholarship recipients separately.
4) What does the scholarship in FAQ 2 cover?
- Kyobo Life Scholarship pays registration fee + US$500.
- Yu Ziyou scholarship pays additional US$500 to recipients. See Call for Papers.
5) Is there a travel scholarship to cover all travel expenses, lodging and conference registration fees?
- See above for Kyobo Life Scholarship and Yu Ziyou Scholarship.
6) Will the APRIA-IRFRC conference organiser(s) reimburse the accommodation and travelling costs?
7) Where will the APRIA-IRFRC conference venue be?
- Marina Mandarin Singapore
6 Raffles Boulevard
8) Can participants book a different hotel other than from the APRIA-IRFRC hotel venue?
- Yes, participants can make separate lodging arrangements.
- Other hotels near the conference venue incude the Pan Pacific, Mandarin Oriental, The Ritz Carlton Millennia and Conrad Centennial.
- If you would like to stay healthy and challenge yourself to a little walk of around 20 minutes, there is also the Park View Hotel along Beach Road.
FINAL PAPER AND PRESENTATION
9) What is the closing date of the paper submission?
- Friday, 1 June 2018. In the event if full paper is not submitted by 1 June 2018, the participant would be deemed to have withdrawn from the conference.
10) Does participant need to present their paper during the APRIA-IRFRC conference?
- Yes, the APRIA-IRFRC conference is to showcase the participant's paper presentation.
11) How long would each presentation on the paper be?
- 25 minutes are allocated to each paper (20 minutes paper presentation, 5 minutes discussion, 5 minutes Q&A). Session Chairs and discussants will be assigned in due course.
12) CANCELLATION AND REFUND POLICY
- Full refund of registration fee for cancellation before 29 June 2018.
- Partial refund of registration fee less SGD 200 (to cover partial hotel venue, meals, and administration fees) for cancellation made before 20 July 2018.
- No refund of registration fee for cancellation on/after 20 July 2018.
- Notification must be received by NTU in writing (email). Cancellations received after the cut-off time will no longer be eligible for refund.
- Refunds will be made by bank transfer. Administration charges and bank fees will apply and will be borne by the registrant.