The annual Insurance Risk Research Conference will be held on Thursday, 16 June and Friday, 17 June 2016 at the Goodwood Park Hotel, Singapore.
The theme this year is Emerging Risks and Emerging Markets: the New Actuarial Frontier
This event is hosted annually by the Insurance Risk and Finance Research Centre (IRFRC). This fifth annual conference aims to provide opportunities for industry professionals and academics from insurance and finance to exchange ideas on current developments.
There will be a dedicated session on Cyber Risk in our programme. Please click here for programme (subject to changes).
Industry keynote/plenary speakers:
- Mark Tucker, Group Chief Executive and President, AIA Group
- Michael J. Morrissey, President & Chief Executive Officer, International Insurance Society
- Stephen Mildenhall, Global CEO of Analytics, Aon
Academic keynote/plenary speakers:
- Andrew Cairns, IFoA's Actuarial Research Centre Director, Heriot-Watt University
- Ken Seng Tan, Canada Research Chair in Quantitative Risk Management, University of Waterloo
- Michael R. Powers, Zurich Group Professor of Risk Mathematics, Tsinghua University
- Shaun Wang, Professor, Nanyang Technological University
- Victor de la Pena, Professor, Columbia University
- Yaneer Bar-Yam, Founding President of the New England Complex Systems Institute
conference photos please click the links below: