(There is currently no vacancies for the PhD scholarship programme)
Ph.D. scholarships are available for candidates interested in research on Insurance Risk and Actuarial Science. The scholarships are funded by the Centre and are applicable for full-time doctoral study at the Nanyang Business School.
Candidates will be chosen by a Selection Committee comprising experts from SCOR and the Nanyang Business School. Research topics will be initiated by students and approved by Nanyang Business School and IRFRC. Research will be co-supervised by faculty of the Nanyang Business School. It is recommended that any candidates interested to pursue the Ph.D. scholarship, approach a member of the NBS Faculty well in advance of the submission date.
The scholarship will be offered for the August term. Applications will be accepted in January and should include:
- Full Curriculum Vitae
- Chosen research topic
- Statement of Objectives (2-4-pages):
- Purpose and objective
- Significant accomplishments and achievements
- Strengths and weaknesses in your chosen specialization
- Photocopies of GMAT / GRE / TOEFL / IELTS scores. The official score sheet will be required upon admission. The following are the institution codes for the Nanyang Business School:
- GRE: 7250
- GMAT: V24-ZV-92
- TOEFL: 0138-99
- Two academic referee reports (Download the academic referee report forms)
All submissions must be in English, and should be submitted to Valerie De Souza by January 15 at firstname.lastname@example.org.